Monday, May 14, 2007

I’m Not Ready Yet For Warm Weather


This week, all of a sudden, we’re getting warm, summerish (for the northwest) weather. And I’m realizing I’m not ready yet to be able to enjoy it.

The boat sits, as it did all winter, at the end of our driveway, waiting for some loving care and attention.

Shrubbery is overgrown from the sunshine after a long, wet winter. Additionally, some trees need trimming and weeds need to be whacked.

I feel overwhelmed. (Well, at least I’m trying to let my sensitive side express itself.)

Part of the reason is that not only have we been very busy of late, but also we’ve been traveling, as you can tell from recent posts. I guess now it’s time to face reality and get off the dime.

The vibes are telling me that the fish are hungry and waiting.

No comments: