Wednesday, January 24, 2007

A Date With A Gorgeous Brunette


This afternoon & evening I had a date with a gorgeous brunette.

It was a dinner/movie date, but at our ages, the movie comes before the dinner.

Of course the date was with my wife, Kay Lynne, who’s just about the youngest-looking grandma I know.

We saw the movie The Queen. Surprisingly to me, it was quite good. I’m usually not much for “slow” films, but this one was the quickest passing “slow” flick ever.

If accurate, it gives interesting, inside looks at the British monarchy at the time of Princess Diana’s death. We both gave it a “thumbs up”.

Following some tasty Mexican food at Isla Bonita, I got to do what I could never even think of doing when we were actually dating some 42+ years ago.

I got to take Kay Lynne home with me.

No comments: