Wednesday, September 03, 2008

A Pitbull In Lipstick?


Well, I don’t know how this election will turn out in November, but I’ve got an idea I can recognize a future political superstar when I encounter one:

Sarah Palin, Governor of Alaska, Sen. John McCain’s vice-presidential running mate.

Who IS this woman, and where did she come from? I’ve lived through 12 presidential elections in which I had an interest, including the Camelot-ic drama of the Kennedys as well as the “I feel your pain” sentiments of the Clintons, but I’ve never before seen a rookie hit a walk-off home run in the first game of the political World Series.

This campaign Series is likely go seven games, and I’m gonna enjoy every inning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful and nice blog! Thanks for sharing a walk in your life.

I'm also a runner :-)